Monday, August 15, 2011

Regret is a dish best served never

I have been putting off writing this post for some time now because I hate to be the bearer of bad news, even if it's only bad news to me. You see I recently decided while intoxicated that it would be a good idea to see if I could jump off a second story balcony and instead fell off of said balcony and tore my Plantar Fascia and Achilles Tendon. The heal time for an injury such as this is hard to say when you don't have insurance and can't get an MRI but to be safe I'm pretty much off of it until Thanksgiving which means I'm getting around by a means of a wheelchair and crutches. Needless to say (So why am I saying it ?) this has ended my skating for at least the aforementioned period of time and probably longer due to time needed for physical therapy and rehabilitation. The blog shall not suffer however as I plan on doing some interviews with local shop owners and skaters in the area and maybe filming a little even if it is from a wheelchair, it does mean I can finally edit and post a retrospective video part of this year in skating for me which I plan on doing in the next twenty four hours....say tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment